Sunday, September 14, 2008

Goo & Haircuts

Just another Saturday at the Bennett's, making Goo and giving haircuts. Logan & Spencer had so much fun playing with the Goo (2 c cornstarch, food coloring, & about 1 c water).













It was so messy, but sometimes I just need to let them be boys. These pictures are proof that I was a good mom and let them make a big mess.
On to the second project for Saturday, to cut Ethan's hair.


We always put it off because he screams when we cut his hair, and usually Brian is holding him down, while I hurry and do a quick (not very good) haircut. So the time had finally come, and I usually like my boys to have their hair very short, easy to do and looks clean, but Ethan's long hair was growing on me. His hair kind of fit his little carefree personality, but Brian made me cut it and Ethan now looks like someone else's baby, not mine, I am still getting use to the new little boy.











We had to bribe him with a cupcake (coated with hair YUMMY).
He still is adorable, but is starting to look like a big boy, and I am sooooo sad about it!

1 comment:

Danny and CaraDee said...

Ethan is so cute in these Pictures! Also, you are tagged, check out my blog for more info :)