Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go BYU or is it the Jazz?

I asked Spencer to go get dressed for school, and this is what he came out as yelling, "GO BYU, BYU ROCKS!" He obviously can't read yet, because he is wearing all Jazz attire, but I think BYU will take his support anyway. He wanted his little brother to get in on the action of looking cool also, he is such a nice big brother. I didn't have the heart to make him change, so off to school he went. Spencer makes me laugh most days, just like his dad, there is nothing better than having laughter around our house all the time.So in preparation for the big BYU game on Saturday against UCLA, I've shared my favorite dip recipe:
Hot Artichoke Dip
2 jars (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & WELL DRAINED
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
3 ounces FRESH Parmesan cheese, grated (about 3/4 c)
Put everything together & microwave until bubbly hot or you can put it in the oven @ 375 for 20-25 minutes. Serve with lightly toasted small baguette slices or crackers.

3 comments:

britti said...

So cute- I can see Spencer got Bri's sense of style. Go Utes!

Angela said...

So cute! What a cute family and blog. I feel honored to be on your links list. Thanks!! :)

Danny and CaraDee said...

Kim- I love these pictures of Spencer and Ethan. Go BYU I guess!