Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We had lots of fun over Thanksgiving and the boys were so excited to have lots of visitors.Spencer made Turkey Leg bowling, and we had lots of fun playing. Spencer made up the rules as we went, he gave everyone lots of turns except Grandpa Sam, he only got ONE turn, no more.
Spencer setting up the pins.

The boys loving on their cousin Noah.

He is so cute!!!! I love his fat rolls, they are ADORABLE!!!

I thought Ethan might be jealous of his baby cousin but he just loved on him. Spencer was the one that got jealous, he told Brian, "Mom is just paying all her attention to Noah, and not to me!" I asked him to play a game with me, and he totally forgot about being upset, that is how 5 year olds are.

He is sticking his tongue at his Auntie Kim, he is a smart boy!

Look at that smile!

Logan being a good cousin reading to Noah.

1 comment:

marie said...

Looks like you had fun. Is Noah Brittany's baby? He is way cute!