Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Break in Gunnison

During the boys Fall Break from school, we went down to Gunnison because the boys think it is the funnest place to be. We tagged along with the Harris family to the pumpkin patch, Logan thinks his cousins are cool.
Braden trying to find a big pumpkin for Spencer.
Matt helping us carry the pumpkins.

All the boys, so cute! I know when you're a teenager that isn't cool, but I still remember them as little boys.
Morgan found the BIGGEST pumpkin.

Logan, Spencer, & Ethan found some Gourds.

Braden's little buddy is Ethan. Ethan loves Braden, when he sees his picture he smiles and points and when no one is looking Braden is so sweet to him!
David & Goliath, I can't believe Braden is only in 8th grade and already 6'2", obviously he gets is from his mom's side of the family! (He HATES me taking his picture, but I don't care!)
I was daring Braden & Morgan to climb up the old tree house at my Dad's house (great aunt I know). Braden climbed up with no problem, except the ladder slipped a little, probably because he is so big.
Next was Morgan, he got up half way and decided it wasn't a good idea, climbed right back down (he obviously is the smart one).


Last came me, Brian would have killed me if he would have seen me doing this but I couldn't let my nephew out dare me, duh. I know I still see myself as a kid and I still act like it, but I had fun!

2 comments:

Wilkinsons said...

Looks like fun! I love the David & Goliath picture. I can't believe how tall you nephew is. Wow!!! I hope he plays basketball!

Way cute pics!!

KandK said...

I can't believe how many pumpkins there are in the patch!! Looks like your family had a great time!!